CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pool and Picnic Time

Last Saturday was a nice and warm day so we decided to blow up Makenzie's pool. She was thrilled. I think she would have stayed outside in the pool all day if we would have let her. She definitely loves the water. She insisted on having her floatie in the pool with her even though it took up almost the whole pool. She wasn't too impressed with her water slide yet, but I have no doubt she will be sliding down it before too long.
We then continued our nice day outdoors with a picnic. Makenzie and I headed to Walmart and picked up a pizza to throw on the grill. Luckily our backyard is in complete shade after about 5:00 so it is the perfect place for a picnic. Makenzie had a blast and has been asking to have more picnics ever since.

0 comments: